Posted by : XERO Friday, June 20, 2014



STEVE:
Ah.  here we go.  "For headaches, minor back pain, and randomly passing out".
SILACE:
It doesn't say that!
STEVE:
well, this is what I got, so it's gonna have to do for now. We gotta get outta here, like yesterday.  I'm not too sure how safe we are here now that those guards know where my lab is.
SILACE:
Huh?  wh-where we goin?
STEVE:
We gotta get out of Rivers!
SILACE:
What?!  Why?
STEVE:
Seriously?!  Um...G.I. Joe...and the Kisonic Task Force?  (Mocking the Guards) "We've got the building surrounded!"  Bullets flying through the air?  At you?  Ring a bell?
SILACE:
A little...but where are we gonna go?
STEVE:
ahh...I've got an Uncle living up near Harbor town.  We should be safe there for a few days unless N.E.O. gets involved.  Then we're REALLY screwed.
SILACE:
Aw man!  This SUCKS!  I just wanted to play the game.  Ahhh..my head!  It hurts sooooo bad.
STEVE:
Listen, we gotta catch the next bus outta here, just in case they put trackers on my car.  So take your pills and lets go before something worse happens.
SOUND: FOOTSTEPS WALKING AWAY
SILACE:
Awww Man!  This SUCKS!!!
STEVE:
(From across the room)
Silace!  Let's go!  I don't wanna die tonight, I got stuff that requires us....not dying!
SILACE:
aw MAN!!!
STEVE:
I KNOW!  "This sucks", I already heard you!  Let's GO!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

The Last Day: ORIGINS (Trailer)


On Your Mobile

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Popular Post

- Copyright © The Last Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

google-site-verification: googlef5760037ae72e20b.html