Posted by : Jashae Slaughter Friday, June 20, 2014

JAMESON:
Where's the Boy!
GUARD:
Sir! We received a transmission that the leak was fixed and that we were to return to base.
JAMESON:
WHAT!  I don't know what you're trying to pull here Captain, but if you don't get back out there and do the job I told you to do, Alpha 7 is going to end up being the new code for bathroom mishaps on the arcade floor!  Understood?
GUARD:
Negative Sir....*sigh*..I was sure that
JAMESON:
I don't know what you THINK you heard, and I don't care right now!  Get back out there and do your job, NOW!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

The Last Day: ORIGINS (Trailer)


On Your Mobile

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Popular Post

Moderator

My photo

Jashae Slaughter is an Independent Entertainer, versed in Music composition, Music Production, Singing, and Rap.  He is also a Party Coach (DJ/MC), doing weekly shows in his local community.  He seeks to spread his hope for life and philosophy through media of many forms.

- Copyright © The Last Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

google-site-verification: googlef5760037ae72e20b.html