Posted by : XERO Friday, June 20, 2014

JAMESON:
Where's the Boy!
GUARD:
Sir! We received a transmission that the leak was fixed and that we were to return to base.
JAMESON:
WHAT!  I don't know what you're trying to pull here Captain, but if you don't get back out there and do the job I told you to do, Alpha 7 is going to end up being the new code for bathroom mishaps on the arcade floor!  Understood?
GUARD:
Negative Sir....*sigh*..I was sure that
JAMESON:
I don't know what you THINK you heard, and I don't care right now!  Get back out there and do your job, NOW!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

The Last Day: ORIGINS (Trailer)


On Your Mobile

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Popular Post

- Copyright © The Last Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

google-site-verification: googlef5760037ae72e20b.html