Posted by : XERO Friday, June 20, 2014

MR.KISON:
Some time this evening, the system was not only left RUNNING, but, for some reason, it's also damaged!  Now I want answers!  I want to know why there were 2 kids in the main systems room UNATTENDED!  That room's not even open to the PUBLIC! I want to know WHO they are, WHAT they were doing!
(off to the side)
Jameson!
JAMESON:
Yes sir.
MR.KISON:
Lock the main halls and all the exits.  Nobody leaves this room until I know who was on that shift.

(different sCENE- tHIS IS THE SCENE WHERE KISON REVEALS WHAT MADE HIM FINALLY CRACK)
KISON:
Absolutely honey.  but right now daddy needs to make sure that those mean old Neo Soldiers don't try to take you away.
ALLISON:
Huh?  NEO Soldiers?
KISON:
My vitals are constantly being monitored by NEO!  Right now they're probably wondering why I've died so many times, and when they FIND you here.... You know that they'll just want to use you for their own devices, don't you?
ALLISON:
You're Bluffing!
MR.KISON:
You think I didn't plan for this?  you think you're really in control here!  This is just a test to see if you're worth the final plan my dear!  When NEO Gets here, they're gonna see you have full virtual simulation capabilities, and you know what that means.
ALLISON:
You think they'll try to turn me back into a video game?
KISON:
Probably dear, or something worse.  But don't worry.  daddy's not gonna let them do that.
ALLISON:
(THINKING OUT LOUD)
they'll try to turn me into a training arcade for their soldiers....
KISON:
(SAD MOMENT OF INSANITY)
they'll try.  We'll just play along with whatever they say, for a little while...heh...they tried before didn't they honey?  They tried to take you away.  But I figured out a way to ..heh, heh, get you back...heh, heh, heh, didn't I? (chuckles)They think they can take you away from me, heh, heh, ha! Ha! but Daddy, heh, heh, heh, heh. Daddy has a better idea. (Maniacal laughter)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

The Last Day: ORIGINS (Trailer)


On Your Mobile

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Popular Post

- Copyright © The Last Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

google-site-verification: googlef5760037ae72e20b.html