Posted by : XERO Friday, June 20, 2014

Sample/Context Scene


Parents
(KISON IS STUCK IN ANOTHER MEMORY)
(STATIC AND GLITCHING AS THE SOUND COMES BACK IN)
MOM:
(STATIC/GLITCHY VOICE)
Abby!  Abby?  do you hear me talking to you?  You're a bad, bad boy Abby!
MR.KISON:
(disoriented)
What?  Mom!  what are you doing here?
MOM:
Don't you use that tone of voice with me young man!  If anything you should be saving that voice for the bullies at school.  Hmmm?
MR.KISON:
Huh?  The bullies...at....
MOM:
You know what your problem is Abby?  Your too soft.  That's right you're just a whiny little brat with no bite.  Aren't you.  Just wait until your father gets home. 
MR.KISON:
Ugnh...papa?  where..where is he?
ALLISON:
Seriously Kison!  Are you gonna just sit there and let her talk to you like that?
MR.KISON:
(still disoriented)
But it's my mom...i can't just..
ALLISON:
Of course you can. Watch.
(ALLISON SHOOTS MOM)
SOUND: GUN COCKS
SOUND: GUN FIRES
SOUND: BODY HITS THE FLOOR
MR.KISON:
Ahhhhh!
ALLISON:
See.  Now was that so hard?
MR.KISON:
You're insane!  I-I know what you're trying to do to me...
ALLISON:
I'M TEACHING YOU!!!  Teaching you how to get what you WANT so you don't have to keep running to ME FOR IT!
(ALLISON TURNS TO GUN ON KISON)
SOUND: GUNFIRES
MR.KISON:
Ahhhh!  You shot me!
ALLISON:
If you ever call me insane again, it won't be in the leg next time!  I can do whatever I want to do to you in here, as many time as I want to do it.
MR.KISON:
(STARTS TO PANT AND WIMPER)
ALLISON:
If I wanna shoot you in the head...
SOUND: GUN FIRES
ALLISON:
...I can do that!  I control this world. 
MR.KISON:
(gasps for air)
*cough* *cough*  Ahhhh!
ALLISON:
So you can quit begging for DEATH.  You can't die in here!
MR.KISON:
no,no, no, no....GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!
ALLISON:
(gently)
Aw.  Look at you.  Your're crying like a little baby.  Aw, come here....shhh, shhh, shhh.  Abby, you're just gonna have to learn faster, that's all.
MR.KISON:
(sobbing)
ALLISON:
hmmm.  Well, I tried.  Maybe your dad can beat some sense into you.
PAPA:
Boy!  Are you still crying!?!  What did I tell you about crying boy!
MR.KISON:
Oh no.  Not him.  No papa, i wasn't...
PAPA:
Oh and you're gonna lie to me too?  Looks like all them beatings I gave you weren't good enough.  But I'll fix ya.
(END SCENE)

Audition Scene

ALLISON:
Now here's the scenario Kison. The world isn't fair, and you, little maggot, have found a way to capitalize on the unfairness.  haven't you?  I mean, that's the whole reason I was created.  Right?  To give people things that they can't naturally have.
But you never really let them have it. do you Abby?  No!  YOU found a way to let them THINK that they have what they want, as long as they're plugged in.  And here's the best part.  You charge them for it!
You have no idea what goes on in here when you're not looking, do you?  People don't come here to pretend to be rock stars, or to go surfing!  They come here to get away with murdering their bosses, and screwing each others' wives.  They come here to cut themselves, overdose, and jump off of buildings.  They come here to live out their darkness, not their dreams!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

The Last Day: ORIGINS (Trailer)


On Your Mobile

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Popular Post

- Copyright © The Last Day -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -

google-site-verification: googlef5760037ae72e20b.html